BLOC Parti is a boutique design and project management firm.
Our firm is a collective of design and construction professionals whose diverse backgrounds and experiences converge to create and execute well thought out designs based on our clients’ vision.
STATES WE CURRENTLY WORK IN
CUPS OF COFFEE WITH CUSTOMERS
2017 Onsite Safety Incidents
Our clients utilize all or some of our skill set as our services can encompass all phases of a project – from design schematic to design development to project management, or anywhere in between. Our project management process allows our company to deliver a high level of one-on-one customer service and fosters highly creative, client tailored designs.
Our diversified client list includes homeowners, residential developers, real estate brokerage firms, concierge medical offices, restaurants and bars, retail boutiques, and corporate offices.
We are extremely knowledgeable both in design and construction project management, and are very responsive to our clients’ needs.
We service a national clientele, with emphasis in the Washington DC Metropolitan area (Maryland, DC and Virginia).
- Identify Goals, Desires and Project Scope
- Establish Budget, Functionality and Aesthetic Parameters
- Draft Existing Floor Plan in AutoCAD
- Create and Present Proposed Space and Floor Plan Options
- Commence Materials, Finishes and Specification Selections
- Develop and Focus Proposed Space and Floor Plan
- Draft Key Elevations
- Create Boards, Renderings, 3D Models, and Material Specifications
- Refine Budget and Initiate Value Engineering of Proposed Design
- Establish and Finalize Designs, Floor Plan, Materials, Finishes, Furniture and Fixtures
- Distribute Final Bid Set Materials and Construction Documents
- Expedite and Represent Filing of Building Permits
- Review Competitive Bids, Benchmark Costs, and Formalize Budget
- Advance Value Engineering
- On and Off-Site Construction Project
- Management and Client Advocacy
- Overseeing Installation of Furniture, Artwork, and Custom Millwork
- Overseeing Installation of Signage, Marketing Materials, Real Estate Staging Items, and Displays
- Managing the Budget Close-Out and Reconciliation
- Delivering Any and All Supporting Documentation for the Project to the Client
- Assisting the Client for Any Future Needs, Including Additional Projects, Furnishings and Artwork Updates, Project Maintenance, Etc.
1405 S Fern St. #99100 Arlington, VA 22202